Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School! Please see the information below for our policies regarding admission and enrollment. For more information, please contact the school office at 317-897-0243.
Trinity Lutheran School admits students of any race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational programs.
- All students must register for admission each year.
- For new students in preschool 3s or 4s, parents must submit the registration fee, a completed application, copy of the child’s birth certificate, and copy of the child’s complete Immunization Records. *All immunizations must be current by August 1, in order for the student to continue attending classes.
- For new students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade, parents must submit the registration fee, completed application, copy of the child’s birth certificate, copy of the child’s complete Immunization Records, copy of child’s most recent Report Cards (grades 1-8 only), and a copy of child’s most recent Standardized Tests (grades 1-8 only). If a student has been expelled from a previous school, he/she will not be eligible for admission.
- Kindergarten students are given a Kindergarten readiness test
- The acceptance of any child for enrollment is subject to the approval by the Principal.
- The registration fee must accompany a student’s registration form. No refunds or transfers of the registration fee will be made. The Registration Fee will be refunded only if the school declines to accept a student for enrollment.
- Probation (ALL New Students): Any new student enrolled will enter on probationary basis. The student will be on probation for a nine-week period from the date of first class attendance. At the end of nine weeks, the Principal and teacher will review the student’s academic achievement (must be passing all subjects) and conduct (attendance, tardies, behavior and the family’s school financial account). The decision about continued enrollment will be made by the Principal.