Please read the instructions below and click on the Sign Up Genius link to reserve your time to participate in Holy Communion.
The Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper is being offered the first and third Sundays of each month from 10am-12noon in 30 minute slots to Trinity Lutheran members or those who have spoken with Pastor Good and he has invited to commune while we are in this Coronavirus time. You can contact him at 763-218-5073. Please look for an available time and use one slot per person. You can do that by choosing the “quantity” of people you will be bringing. If you need something other than full wine, please place a hashtag (#) beside your name.
Please note that all is being done according to Indiana State and CDC guidlines for distancing, grouping, and sanitization. Thank you.
1. No more than ten people are allowed in the building so only eight can attend each time since Pastor Good and elder are present for all of them.
2. If your non-communing children are coming you must include them as attending individuals.
3. Please wait in your car when you arrive.
4. You will enter through Door 1, the door into the church itself, when the elder motions to you to enter.
5. It will be hard but please practice proper distancing and lack of touching when entering and in the building and leaving.
6. Please do not stay in the parking lot too long in order to not give the wrong impression to anyone driving by.